- This 1,718 acre parcel was donated to the Moloka'i Land Trust from Molokai Properties Limited (aka Molokai Ranch). It contains approximately 5 miles of rugged shoreline, remnant native coastal strand and dune ecosystems, seasonal wetland, and several ancient Hawaiian sites, including an adze quarry at Pu'u Kaeo.
- The first fee owned parcel of Moloka`i Land Trust comprising 196.4 acres, Kawaikapu contains a perennial stream and remnant native forest cover on its upper reaches.
- The 921-acre Mo'omomi Preserve on the northwest corner of Moloka'i is one of the last remaining strongholds for native coastal plants and animals in Hawai'i, a holdover from an ancient era.
Our Vision, Mission & Goals
- The Moloka'i Land Trust shares a long-term vision of the future for Moloka'i, its environment, spirit, culture and people.
- The officers, board members and staff of the Molokai Land Trust.
Tools For Land Protection
- There are many circumstances that influence the appropriate tool for protecting a certain property. Look here
to find the best choices.
- MLT is not a membership organization, but is dependent on those who volunteer and financially support our endeavors to care for Molokai's lands.
- We value the partnerships we have created to fulfill the stewardship and preservation of the natural and cultural resources of Molokai.
- MLT offers many volunteer opportunities to both residents and visitors to our island.
- With community support, our organization only grows stronger and is better equipped to take on the important work necessary to preserve and restore the cultural and natural resources that make Molokai so unique.
News & FAQ
- Upcoming events and media reports of interest.
- Answers to many frequently asked questions.